As promised, here is my feels-themed giveaway! The books/series above all have one thing in common - they made me feel something. That doesn’t necessarily mean I cried but they definitely inspired some kind of emotional response in my robot-like self. They’re also some of my favourite books. Hopefully there’s a decent enough selection for you to choose from.
5 people will be sent a book of their choice from the selection above if they’re randomly selected as winners.
Please read the following:
- To enter, like and/or reblog this post
- You may reblog the post as many times as you like but don’t annoy your followers too much with it
- I would prefer if you were following me, since this giveaway is a ‘thank you’ to my followers
- This giveaway is international, as I am purchasing books via Book Depository and they have free delivery for the majority of the world. Double check that your country is included here
- Your inbox MUST be open. I won’t be contacting anyone via fan mail
- Winners may also choose a sequel to the books pictured above if it’s part of a series
- Winners may choose which edition of the book they want, so long as it is paperback and under $15 (AU). The only exception is The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry, which is over $20 and hardback. I’ll only be buying this for one person (if they want it) so I have enough for the other books, sorry! I just love it so much and want to be able to share it with at least one person, even if it’s expensive
- One of the books, Alexander Altmann A01567 is only available as a prize for Australians, as it is unavailable on Book Depository. If Aussies would like this book, I will order it for you from Bookworld
- If you’re not sure which book you’d like, I’d be happy to tell you more about them and help you pick one that suits your tastes
- No giveaway blogs
- If you’re uncomfortable giving me your address, don’t be. I won’t be saving it or giving it out elsewhere or anything
- The giveaway ends August 1st 12PM AEST
- Winners will be selected using a random number generator and have 48 hours to get back to me. I’m quite lenient on that but I would prefer if people replied ASAP so I can be organised
- If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me
Good luck and happy reading, word shakers!
Wringing out a washcloth in space
Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death.
His eyes fell instead on the girl next to Krum. His jaw dropped.
It was Hermione. But she didn't look like Hermione at all.
She had done something with her hair; it was no longer bushy
but sleek and shiny, and twisted up into an elegant knot at the
back of her head. She was wearing robes made of a floaty,
periwinkle-blue material, and she was holding herself
differently somehow - or maybe it was the absence of the
twenty or so books she usually had slung over her back.
i wish i could marry Krum. well you know minus the whole creepy possessed Krum during the goblet of fire. no i want the nice sweet im going to kill the Irish at quidditch Krum